Wednesday 8 January 2014

The Undiscovered Gem near Burma - Koh Phayam

Koh Phayam is a lovely island near Burma which is perfect spot for complete  relaxation. 



After a month and half of being Thailand and having great days with loads of visitation and meeting great people, it was  time for some quality me time of perfecting the act of doing nothing. This is a very skillful art which we perfected with a friend in Zanzibar. 

Koh Phayam is an island with no cars, limited electricity, no atms or banks. At this island its all about enjoying the clear blue waters, white fine sand, lush forests and perfect sunsets. 


There are very few bars on this island and just as few people. Walks on the beach and seafood is the order of the day. My bamboo cabin was small and cosy and made me feel so removed from reality. 



This was the perfect way to end my Thailand exploration. I practically fell in love with this fine Island. 



Happy Travels
- L - 

No comments:

Post a Comment