Monday 24 June 2013

Amboseli - The Ellie Park

Amboseli National Park is one of those parks in Kenya where you get a 3 in one safari, you get your normal big five view, thousands of elephants and the magnificent views of Mt Kilimanjaro. 


We stayed at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge for 2 nights so as to give us ample time with the ellies. I was really lucky to go with a guide who knew the park really well and didn't have to rely on other drivers to direct him on where the animals were.

So I have to put this out there, I have done quite a share of safaris in the last 3 - 4 years and have never seen a leopard or cheetah upclose .. shame huh.. this trip changed on those 2 counts




Bingo cheetah crossed out. Not only did I get to seen one but 2 and got them on the same shot. I was more than ecstatic to say the least. 
Good company just makes the trip even much nicer..

Happy Travels
 - L - 


No comments:

Post a Comment